Also included in
- Social Skills Bundle / Social Skills Worksheets / Social Skills Printables !!!Take the guess work out of addressing the social skills your students need with this Social Skills Bundle !!! (NOTE: This is also part of a Skills Printables MEGA Bundle that combines personal life skills and social skills$15.00$21.50Save $6.50
- I am happy to be able to offer the Skills Printables MEGA Bundle! Resources for pre-k through teen years all in one bundle. With a bonus resource: Social Skills Center Targets which suggest instruction ideas week by week. These skills are so important to each student's social and personal growth. M$39.00$49.00Save $10.00
Over 2,800 positive reviews!!! See the preview for examples. Thanks in advance for the feedback on these social skills activities.
Social Skills Printables for Students with Autism & Similar Special Needs. (Teen edition also available!) Great as a send home packet for distance learning! These social skills printables will work well for any students whose special needs include developmental delays or it may work for younger students in primary grades learning to develop social skills. The printables can supplement a social skills curriculum or they can be used daily as a discussion starter for reviewing social skills. This packet includes social skills related worksheets that require variations in response styles for many answers. (Ex. matching, cutting, circling, and pasting.) Pair with Behavior Skills Printables for Students with Autism & Similar Special Needs or Imitation Skills Printables for Students with Autism & Similar Special Needs for a more comprehensive set of lessons. If you are looking to create a program for a year long set of lessons, try: Social Skills Center Targets to Be Used With the Social Skills Bundle or Language Skills Center Targets to Be Used With the Personal Skills Bundle If teaching older students, purchase the Teen's Edition Social Skills Printables for Students with Autism & Similar Special Needs, which is the same product with images of older students.
The skills are broken up into 4 sections: Self-Management, Emotions, Communicating with Others and Self-Awareness.
Self Management Checklist
My Own Self-Monitoring Checklist
Reinforcement Assessment 1
Reinforcement Assessment 2
Reinforcement Assessment 3
Information is “POWER” Cards
It’s Ok to Make a Mistake
Match to Same -Emotions
Point to the Emotion Cards
Emotions – Match to the Same
Tell this Story
What Are They Feeling?
I Need a Break Lesson
Working Around Others
My Turn Your Turn
Sharing Space-Color by Code
Volume Control 1
Volume Control 2
Working With Others - Word FIND
About Me...These Things Hurt My Ears
About ME…These Things Hurt My Eyes
About ME...These Things Hurt My Skin
About ME…These Smells Hurt My Nose
About ME...These Things Hurt My Feelings
Making a Mistake
Not Getting What You Want
Coping with Challenges
Describe a Feeling
What Is He Saying?
Friends Graphic Organizer
What is a Friend?
COMMUNICATING WITH OTHERS
What do I like the best?
Social Skills Vocabulary
Saying Thank you
When to Say Thank You
Class Rules Narrative
I Want This, What Do I Do?
I Don’t Want This, What Do I Do?
Repeat, More & Again
**This product is for one teacher in one classroom. Standard copyright laws apply.**
"I have already started to see a turn around in my guys after introducing this bundle to them. Teachers are beginning to approach me to let me know how well my boys are doing in class and how they are exhibiting better behaviors with others! LOVE!"
"This product is not only for special needs children. I used it with Kindergarten and 1st grade students. Great resource."
How it Can Be Used:
- They can supplement any social skills curriculum
- They can be used to address social skills goals and objectives
- They can be used on their own for teaching social skills
- They can be paired with Play Skills, Behavior Skills and Imitation Skills Printables to create a social skills curriculum
- They can be used with groups or individuals
- They can be given as homework
- They can be used as a morning activity
- Para-educators or teachers can run a center using the printables as part of the lesson
- They can be an engaging activity when there is a substitute but you still need to work on goal-centered work
Setting Up an Autism Classroom Program???? (look below)
Next in the Printables for Students with Autism Series:
If you are looking to create a program for a year long set of lessons, try:
Products in Action on Instagram???
Tag @autismclassroom and we may feature you in our posts and stories.
©Autism Classroom 2016. This license is for the purchaser of this product and may not be distributed electronically except for use in the purchaser's classroom. Additional licenses can be purchased through TPT. Standard copyright laws apply.